Answered By: Archives & Library Staff @The Henry Ford
Last Updated: May 25, 2017 Views: 36

For individuals, The Henry Ford provides a one-on-one consultation service with staff conservators, who are available to provide conservation advice and referrals to local conservators when available. Note that The Henry Ford’s conservation laboratory does not carry out conservation treatment work for individuals.

For more assistance we ask that you email us with your questions and type of assistance needed to

Your can also find information on our Caring For Your Artifact sheets and/or you can find a listing of conservators in your area by contacting the American Institute for Conservation of Historic & Artistic Works

We hope this information is of assistance and thank you for your interest in The Henry Ford.

Related Topics

Contact Us

To set up an appointment to visit the research center call (313) 982-6020 or write to us at

If you wish to do research from offsite, please contact us in writing. Fees apply to many research requests, and we will clarify this when we receive your request. For more information on cost please see our research services. Requests for information can be emailed, faxed or mailed:

Benson Ford Research Center
The Henry Ford
20900 Oakwood Blvd.
Dearborn, MI

fax: (313) 982-6244