Answered By: Archives & Library Staff @The Henry Ford
Last Updated: Feb 07, 2017 Views: 196

If you would like a copy of a collection item in the archives we need to ask that you complete our photocopy order form and return it with payment before we can move forward.  You can find a copy of the form online here:

Thank you for your inquiry, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.


Contact Us

ATTN: The Benson Ford Research Center remains closed to the public for in-person research, tours, and visits. It will remain closed until further notice, but Research Center staff members continue to respond to inquiries. Please contact us by email, phone, mail, or by submitting a question.


Benson Ford Research Center
The Henry Ford
P.O. Box 1970
Dearborn, Michigan, USA 48121-1970